For senior and junior professionals
Offering competitive conditions is important. But we know you’re looking for more when it comes to your work. You’re looking for a team where you can grow and develop personally and professionally, where you can be yourself and where you can contribute maximum value.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional we have opportunities for you in the Business, Finance, Risk, Audit, Operations and Technology areas.
Let’s go into more detail
AIMED AT >
Recent graduates and experienced profesionals with a desire to develop their talent in the fields of Business, Finance, Risk, Audit, Operations and Technology of the Banco Sabadell Group.
WHAT IT INVOLVES >
You will work and learn with the best professionals in the sector, face new challenges, and we will help you to develop your full potential and continue to grow within the Group.
- For people with a financial, quantitative or data analysis orientation, you will contribute to the decision making of our banking business.
- For people whose profile is oriented toward the management of digital products or strategic projects, you will join as Product Owner, UX or Project Manager working through agile methodologies and optimizing the processes of the organization.
- For people with a more technological profile, you will join the field of Technological Security, IT Architecture, or similar, assuming responsibilities from day one.
WHERE AND WHEN >
Depending on the field in which you start your career with the Group, you will be provided with a personalised support plan for a period of two years. You will have opportunities for continuous training so you may develop your skills and abilities to the fullest.
The programme will take place at the corporate headquarters in Barcelona (Sant Cugat and Sabadell) and Madrid.
Incorporation from September.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >
- You will form part of a first-class team of professionals with an excellent reputation in the sector.
- You will learn from leading managers from the different directorates in group sessions.
- You will expand your group of contacts through cooperation and networking.
- You will have training, career development and mobility options within the Group. We are a banking group based on the principles of meritocracy and employee development.
We want you in our team
Business Administration and Management, Digital Marketing, Engineering (Industrial, IT, Telecommunications, etc.), Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or similar. Without excluding other specialized training.
Advanced level of English (min.: Cambridge First Certificate).
Required: EU citizenship and residence.
Aligned with the values of our institution: Commitment, Nonconformity, Professionalism, Effectiveness, Empathy, Openness.
In addition, we value:
Valuable financial or banking business knowledge and/or management of data visualization and analysis tools and programming languages.
Analytical skills, problem-solving, proactivity in providing solutions for continuous improvement, collaborative relationships and openness to change.
We value stays, studies and/or work abroad lasting at least one year.
What can we offer you?
Support and ongoing training
Exclusive financial products and services for employees (0% interest loans, pension plan, insurance and flexible remuneration)
Corporate services such as the fitness centre, bank branch, library, forum, gardens, etc. (Corporate Centre in Sant Cugat del Vallés)
What is it like at Banco Sabadell?
- We promote a working environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We ensure that the workplace is free of any discrimination based on gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or any other personal circumstance.
- We promote the professional development of our staff and guarantee equal opportunities in selection, training and promotion.
- Banco Sabadell forms part of a network of companies with the “Equality in the Company” distinction awarded by the Ministry of Equality.
- We are committed to society: we help people and businesses, and we help especially vulnerable groups through numerous initiatives and thanks to the efforts of our community of volunteers.