We are looking for professionals
willing to make a difference
YOUNG TALENT PROGRAMME
We’re looking for young graduates seeking to enjoy successful careers at the heart of the banking business to fill positions in the areas of Regulation, Risks, Compliance, Audit and Finance.
AIMED AT >
Young specialists who want to develop their skills in the areas of Regulation, Risks, Compliance, Audit and Finance, mainly.
To provide support for young professionals and advance their careers.
You will be working on some of the most strategic aspects of the banking business, taking part in extremely diverse and value-added activities, such as:
- Estimating and forecasting the solvency and capital calculations of a financial institution, evaluating and anticipating the potential occurrence of recovery and solvency scenarios in the banking industry.
- Developing credit risk frameworks and constructing risk models used to grant all types of lending.
- Monitoring a bank’s liquidity risk, balance sheet risk and interest rate risk.
- Taking part in our institution’s sectoral analysis and reporting, from a strategic point of view and from the point of view of the business, and learning to conduct internal audits of different units within the bank.
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of investees and action proposals.
- Expanding your knowledge of accounting regulations, accountancy, financial and consolidated statements, and ensuring the full compliance of a banking institution with regulations.
DURATION AND LOCATION >
The programme will last a total of 3 – 5 years and it will be held at the corporate headquarters in Sant Cugat.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >
- You’ll gain experience and further your career.
- You’ll form part of a team of top-level professionals.
- You’ll be able to receive ongoing training and take part in group sessions conducted by the leading managers from the different departments.
- You’ll expand your group of contacts through cooperation and networking spaces.
What are we looking for?
Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering (IT, Telecommunications, etc.) and/or Business Management and/or Law.
High level of English (Advanced, Proficiency or bilingual)
Required: EU Citizenship
Aligned with our institution’s values: Commitment, Non-conformism, Professionalism, Efficiency, Empathy, Openness.
In addition, we value:
Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Access).
We value the ability to use data analysis tolos and statistical packages.
Capacity for analysis and massive data processing.
We value knowledge of Visual Basic, Matlab and SPSS.
New forms of work (agile cells).
We value stays, studies and/or work abroad lasting at least one year.
What can we offer you?
Support and ongoing training
31 business days’ holiday
Exclusive financial products and services for employees (loans with 0% interest, a mortgage, a pension plan, insurance and flexible remuneration)
Corporate services such as the fitness centre, banking office, library, forum, gardens, etc. (Corporate Centre in Sant Cugat del Vallés)