Develop your talent
in an environment of excellence
YOUNG TALENT 2020
Do you have a high level of commitment? Are you efficient, professional and you also want to develop your talent? If you have recently completed your degree, we have opportunities for you in Business, Finance, Risk and Technology.
It is an opportunity for recent graduates who wish to develop their skills in Business, Finance, Risk and Technology at Banco Sabadell Group, which comprises Banco Sabadell and all its subsidiaries.
Because you will develop your potential in a diverse environment, with professionals with solid experience, guided by meritocracy and encouraged by challenges.
WHAT DOES IT ENTAIL >
Depending on your academic background, knowledge and motivation, you will have the necessary support and training to broaden your experience and add value to the current challenges at Banco Sabadell Group.
- For profiles with a financial, quantitative or data analysis orientation, you will join divisions such as Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Markets, Business Strategy, Risks and Finance, where you will learn about the business and take on responsibilities and gain practical experience from day one.
- For profiles aimed at IT and project management, you will join our technology division as a Project Manager. This is a key division on which the digital and IT transformation of the Group and its business rest.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate on cross-cutting projects within areas such as IT Strategy & Control, IT Projects, among others.
WHEN AND WHERE >
Depending on the division in which you start your career with the Group, you will have a personalised support plan for a period of three to five years. You will receive continuous training so that you can develop your skills and abilities to the fullest.
The programme takes place at the corporate headquarters in Barcelona (Sant Cugat and Sabadell) and Madrid.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >
- You will be able to enjoy a wide range of training options.
- You will join a team of top-level professionals with an excellent reputation in the sector.
- You will learn from leading managers from the various divisions in group sessions.
- You will expand your network of contacts through collaboration and networking opportunities.
- You will have career development options and opportunities to move within the Group. We are a banking group based on the principles of meritocracy and the development of its employees.
What are we looking for?
Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering (Industrial, IT, Telecommunications, etc.) and/or Business Administration and Management.
High command of English (advanced level at minimum).
Required: EU citizenship.
Aligned with the values of our institution: Commitment, Nonconformity, Professionalism, Effectiveness, Empathy, Openness.
In addition, we value:
Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Financial and/or banking business knowledge will be an advantage.
Handling of SAS and SQL data analysis tools will be an asset.
For quantitative profiles, knowledge of Visual Basic, R, Python, Matlab will be an advantage.
Analytical skills, problem solving and proactivity to provide solutions for continuous improvement, collaboration and willingness to change.
Having lived, studied and/or worked abroad for at least one year will be viewed positively.
What’s on offer?
Support and ongoing training
Employee-only financial products and services (0% interest loans, mortgages, pension plans, insurance and flexible remuneration)
Corporate services such as gym, bank branch, library, function room, gardens, etc. (Corporate Centre at Sant Cugat del Vallés)
- Registration: In order to join the selection process please registrer on the programme website.
- Pre-selection of candidates: Candidates will be pre-selected based on programme requirements and their profile.
- Online tests: If you meet the programme requirements we will ask you to complete online selection process tests.
- Telephone contact: If you are one of the pre-selected candidates we will contact you by telephone, to give you more information about the programme, verify programme requirements and confirm your interest.
- Individual Assessment: Through an interview with Hiring Manager and HR.
- Offer: If you are selected, you will receive a contractual offer from Banco Sabadell.
- Joining Banco’s Sabadell team.