Young Talent Recruitment 2022
Take your chances today: join a bank in full transformation with great plans for the future.
High level of commitment, efficiency, professionalism and development opportunities. If this is you, we want to hear from you. Discover the opportunities we have for you in the areas of Business, Finance, Risk and Technology for recent graduates.
WHO FOR >
Recent graduates who are eager to develop their talent in the Business, Finance, Risk and Technology areas of the Banco Sabadell Group, which comprises Banco Sabadell and its subsidiaries.
Because you will develop your potential within a diverse environment, surrounded by professionals with in-depth experience and driven by meritocracy and exciting challenges.
WHAT IT CONSISTS OF >
Depending on your academic background, knowledge and motivation, you will be able to contribute value to the current challenges of the Banco Sabadell Group.
- For people with financially oriented profiles, data analysis or project management:
- You will work in areas such as Corporate & Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Audit and Finance.
- You will learn about the business and take on responsibility and gain hands-on experience from day one by joining one of these teams.
- Positions are available at the corporate headquarters in Barcelona (Sant Cugat and Sabadell) and Madrid.
- For people that want to develop their career in the field of international business:
- You will join as an Expert. You will learn about the operations and banking products of this business division in order to become an International Business Manager.
- Positions ara available at the following locations: Barcelona, Granollers, Sabadell, Madrid, Murcia, Oviedo, San Sebastián, Valencia, Zaragoza.
- For people that want to develop their professional career in the commercial field:
- We will promote your training in business, products for companies and commercial and leadership skills to become an expert with a 360º vision in companies, to anticipate, advise and support your clients.
- Positions are available at the following locations: Barcelona, A Coruña, Guipúzcoa, Madrid.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >
- You will have access to a wide range of training options.
- Career development and mobility options within the Group. Meritocracy and staff development are at the core of our Company.
- A first-class team of professionals, with an excellent reputation in the sector.
- You will learn from leading managers from the different divisions in group sessions.
- You’ll expand your group of contacts through cooperation.
What are we looking for?
Recent graduates in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering (Industrial, IT, Telecommunications, etc.) and/or International Business.
Advanced level of English (min.: B2). For the international area,
advanced level minimum.
Required: EU citizenship.
Alignment with the company’s values: Commitment, Professionalism, Effectiveness, Empathy, Non-Conformism, Openness.
We also value:
Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Knowledge of finance and/or banking business is an asset.
We value the ability to use SAS and SQL data analysis tools.
For applicants with profiles in the quantitative field, knowledge of Visual Basic, R, Python, Matlab will be an asset.
Analytical skills, problem-solving, proactivity in providing solutions for continuous improvement, collaborative relationships and openness to change.
Candidates will preferably have lived, studied and/or worked abroad for at least one year.
What’s on offer?
Employee-only financial products and services (interest-free loans, mortgage, pension plans, insurance and flexible benefit scheme).
The time frames indicated for the selection process are estimates only and will be confirmed in due course.
At Banco Sabadell we care about people
- We promote working environments in which all people are treated with respect and dignity.
- We ensure a working environment free of any discrimination based on gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or any other personal condition.
- We promote the professional development of our workforce and guarantee equal opportunity in hiring, training and promotion.
- Banco Sabadell is part of the network of companies with the “Equality in the Company” distinction awarded by the Ministry of Equality.
- We are committed to society: we help people and businesses; we help the most vulnerable groups through numerous initiatives and thanks to our community of volunteers.