We are looking for professionals
who can shape the future of finance
The growing digitalisation of businesses has led companies to invest in technology. The financial sector is one sector in which information technology plays a crucial role. One of the challenges which we face is to integrate professionals who have advanced I.T. skills and knowledge, who can analyse and interpret data, extracting maximum data value so that we can personalise our products and services, as well as make strategic business decisions.
SUITABLE FOR >
Young graduates specialised in processing and analysing data as well as using advanced modelling and prediction technologies.
To support your promising young careers, and nurture your talent for the future development of our organisation.
PROGRAMME CONTENT >
You will work on real projects, alongside areas specialising in data processing and analysis: Marketing and Advanced Analytics for Customers, Planning and Credit Risk Models, Risk Methodologies and Management.
DURATION AND LOCATION >
The training programme takes two years to complete, at the corporate headquarters located in Sant Cugat and Sabadell.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >
- The programme is designed to be intellectually challenging, you will gain hands-on experience through ongoing and predominantly practical learning, working on multiple cross-cutting projects which will teach you all you need to know about the banking business and our organisation.
- You will have access to a large and wide range of data.
- A personalised training and development plan will be prepared for you:
- During the first few weeks you will take part in a Bootcamp, together with your colleagues, to get to know Banco Sabadell and its data ecosystem.
- Support from professionals who are experts in their specific areas, and you will also be assigned a mentor.
- Opportunity to attend specialised training sessions.
- Regular assessments will be carried out to ensure you are making progress, and that you acquire the skills needed to be successful in the programme.
- Opportunity to grow your contact network through partnerships and networking.
What are we looking for?
Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering (I.T., Telecommunications, etc.) and/or Business Management and Administration and Economics.
High level of English (Advanced, Proficiency or bilingual)
Required: EU Citizenship
Alignment with the company’s values: service vocation & orientation, professionalism, team work, ethics and social responsibility.
We also value:
Big Data systems (Hadoop, Spark, Flink)
Design of NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.)
Machine learning techniques (Clustering, Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Networks)
Development and modelling with R, Python, SAS, Tensor Flow, H20, PyTorch
New ways of working (agile method)
Advantage if you have lived, studied and/or worked abroad for at least a year.
What do we offer?
Competitive remuneration and salary progression as you move through the Programme.
Flexible working hours, with the possibility of teleworking.
31 days of annual leave.
Exclusive financial products and services for employees (0% interest loans, mortgage, pension plans, insurance and flexible benefits).
Access to corporate headquarter services such as a gym, bank branch, library, online forum, gardens, etc. (Sant Cugat del Vallés).