Banking Sales Programme
2nd edition open!
If you have come this far, it is because you are interested in one of the positions we have open in this new edition.
Do you have a high school or university education in business, economics, marketing, sales or similar?
Do you want to develop your career in a leading company with very competitive conditions and be up to date with the latest trends in financial products? Keep on reading.
3 reasons why it is in your interest:
- Develop your career with a vision of the future and grow as a professional. You will join a complete program to become an expert in customer acquisition and management, with a 360º vision. We will promote your training so that you are up to date in business products and commercial and leadership skills.
- Competitive salary. Because we value your skills and your training and we show it with a competitive salary and other benefits. That’s why your contract is permanent, from day one.
- A project committed to customers and society. We are a company with a social commitment, formed by people in line with our values. You will be accompanied by professionals from whom you will learn every day.
We know that you are looking for a job that motivates you. That’s why we put all our efforts into it.
Let’s go into more detail
What will your responsibilities and duties be?
- You will contribute to their commercial development, identifying their needs and defining customised solutions for them, in line with our commitment to companies.
- You will build a relational and business background, capturing and consolidating your client portfolio.
- You will learn with professionals who are leaders in the banking sector at national and international level.
- You will develop new skills for a successful career.
- You will become an expert with a 360º vision in companies, to anticipate, advise and accompany your clients.
We will accompany you from the first day and throughout the programme. You will be part of a team.
- We will guide you through the programme with all the tools that you may need to achieve the goal.
- We will design the pathway to reach that goal through different parts of the programme: a comprehensive induction, training and support plan tailored to your needs, to help you grow and consolidate your position in the Bank.
- You will belong to Banco Sabadell’s community.
- You will form part of a consolidated project for the long term.
Where and when will you start?
- The development programme will last in december 2024 and, from the beginning, you will develop a career plan by managing customers in our Bank.
- You will be placed in a position of Business Growth Director within the business area.
- Places in the provinces of Catalonia, Balearic Islands, Murcia and Valencia.
What will we contribute to your professional and personal development?
- You will be part of a bank which adapts to the changing environment.
- You will be part of a team that is a benchmark in the banking sector that offers valuable solutions to its clients and accompanies businesses in their evolution. Corporate Banking is our greatest strength.
- You will have at your fingertips a wide range of training, opportunities for developing your career and mobility within the Group. Meritocracy and growth are the basis for the progress of people in the bank.
- You will learn from the best professionals.
- You’ll expand your group of contacts through cooperation and networking spaces.
We also offer vacancies in the following locations: Community of Madrid, Galicia, Donosti, Bilbao, Malaga and Seville. If you are interested, click here.
We want you in our team
If you are a graduate, preferably in the last five years, and have a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing/sales (not excluding other fields of study).
English: Minimum B2 level.
Level of Catalan/Valencian (not required for vacancies in Murcia)
Required: EU citizenship.
Aligned with the values of our institution: Commitment, Nonconformity, Professionalism, Effectiveness, Empathy, Openness.
In addition, we value:
We value knowledge of banking products, experience using office automation tools, professional banking certification (MiDIF, etc.).
Communication skills, teamwork, customer focus and results orientation.
Previous experience in business development, preferably in the service sector, will be an advantage.
What’s on offer?
Fixed starting salary 30.500 € with a variable component of 3.500 €
Support and ongoing training
Employee-only financial products and services: mortgages, pension plans, insurance and flexible remuneration
What is it like at Banco Sabadell?
- We promote a working environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We ensure that the workplace is free of any discrimination based on gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or any other personal circumstance.
- We promote the professional development of our staff and guarantee equal opportunities in selection, training and promotion.
- Banco Sabadell forms part of a network of companies with the “Equality in the Company” distinction awarded by the Ministry of Equality.
- We are committed to society: we help people and businesses, and we help especially vulnerable groups through numerous initiatives and thanks to the efforts of our community of volunteers.