Banking Sales Graduate Programme
We are the people’s Bank for individuals and companies and we are looking for you.
Back in 1881, our founders understood the needs of textile industry entrepreneurs. Since then, we have continued supporting businesses. We are leaders in the corporate segment in Spain and, with your contribution, we want to remain in that position.
We are looking for you to boost your talent and build your career from day one. We aim to support you as you develop into an expert with a 360-degree view of the corporate segment, at a key moment of social and economic recovery and growth.
We place at your service our raison d’être: to help people and companies bring their projects to life, as well as our values and social commitment, and a new way of working that is better connected, increasingly digital and more flexible.
We seek your talent and your desire to grow with us in a key project for the future focused on joint success.
Let’s go into more detail
This programme is for you if you are a recent graduate and are interested in developing your career in the commercial field. We will promote your training in business and corporate products and will develop your commercial and leadership skills.
You will join us in a comprehensive programme that will drive your development forward, with one key goal: for you to become an expert in capturing and managing customers so that they may join a leading project with a great future.
What will your roles and responsibilities be?
- You will contribute to their commercial development, identifying their needs and defining customised solutions for them, in line with our commitment to companies.
- You will build relationships and goodwill, capturing and consolidating your portfolio of customers.
- You will learn with professionals who are pace-setters in the banking sector in Spain and globally.
- You will develop new skills to achieve a successful career.
- You will become an expert with a 360-degree view of companies, able to think ahead, and advise and assist your customers.
We will be at your side from day one and throughout the programme. You will be part of a team
- We will guide you through the programme with all the tools that you may need to achieve the goal of bringing the best of your talent to our business.
- We will design the pathway to reach that goal through different parts of the programme: a comprehensive induction, training and support plan tailored to your needs, to help you grow and consolidate your position in the Bank.
- You will belong to Banco Sabadell’s community of Graduates.
- You will form part of a consolidated project for the long term.
Where and when will you start?
- You will join us between April and September 2021.
- The development programme will last two years and, from the beginning, you will develop a career plan by managing customers in our Bank.
- Depending on your profile and available positions, you will be placed in a position within the business area.
- The positions offered are located in Barcelona, A Coruña, Guipúzcoa, Madrid.
What will we contribute to your professional and personal development?
- You will form part of a bank that is committed to its values and that adapts to a changing environment.
- You will be part of a pace-setting team in the banking sector that offers its customers value-added solutions and supports businesses in their development, so that they can go ahead with their plans, whatever the environment. Business Banking is our greatest strength.
- You will have access to a wide range of training options, opportunities to develop your career and internal mobility within the Group. Meritocracy and growth are the basis for employees’ progress in the Bank.
- You will learn from the best professionals in the branch network.
- You will extend your network of contacts through collaboration and networking opportunities.
We want you in our team
If you are a graduate, preferably in the last five years, and have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing/sales (not excluding other fields of study).
English: Minimum B2 level.
Required: EU citizenship.
Aligned with the values of our institution: Commitment, Nonconformity, Professionalism, Effectiveness, Empathy, Openness.
In addition, we value:
We value knowledge of banking products, experience using office automation tools, professional banking certification (MiDIF, etc.).
Communication skills, teamwork, customer focus and results orientation.
Previous experience in business development, preferably in the service sector, will be an advantage.
What’s on offer?
Fixed starting salary of €29.000 (with a variablr component depending on your position)
Support and ongoing training
Employee-only financial products and services: interest-free loans, mortgages, pension plans, insurance and flexible remuneration
What is it like at Banco Sabadell?
- We promote a working environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
- We ensure that the workplace is free of any discrimination based on gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity or any other personal circumstance.
- We promote the professional development of our staff and guarantee equal opportunities in selection, training and promotion.
- Banco Sabadell forms part of a network of companies with the “Equality in the Company” distinction awarded by the Ministry of Equality.
- We are committed to society: we help people and businesses, and we help especially vulnerable groups through numerous initiatives and thanks to the efforts of our community of volunteers.